Orphan Care Alliance is seeking Safe Families Church Ministers. Church Ministers promote Safe Families for Children, and it is designated as one of your church’s local outreach ministries or a new ministry for Safe Families for Children is added.
- Identifying and supporting Host Families in your church.
- Offering support services to Host Families within your church such as: babysitting, transportation assistance, physicians, dentists, etc.
- Developing a resource closet for Host Families stocked with diapers, formula, car seats, high chairs, etc.
- Provide volunteer case coaches (2-5 hours per placement per week).
- Passion for the Fatherless
- Good Communication
- Follow through
- Leadership skills
Approximate hours per week:
**If you are interested in learning more or applying for this volunteer position, please email Chesson Hazlewood at email@example.com.