During this autumn season, I invite you to witness the hands & feet of God following His call… following His mandate to care for the fatherless. There are several opportunities to just show up and witness what He is doing among His people. I hope that you would consider attending one of the many opportunities in the next few months.
Orphan Care Alliance has many different programs but it can all be simplified down to two major components that fulfill our mission: 1) We equip Christians and 2) We care for the Fatherless. We hope that you will support us in our mission.
This is the busiest season in the history of Orphan Care Alliance and I want to quickly summarize the activities for the remainder of the year. I hope in this list you will see the growing alliances and relationships both locally and nationally.
• September 6th – Pastors Lunch for Wait No More – Speaker Bob Russell
• September 15th – Orphan Care Seminar – Southeast Christian Church
• October 4th & 5th – Together for Adoption Pastor’s Conference – Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
• October 4th – Pastors Lunch for Wait No More – Speaker Dr. Russell Moore
• October 14th – Orphan Care Alliance at Calvin Presbyterian Church
• October 20th – Wait No More with Focus on the Family – Northeast Christian Church
• November 3rd – Orphan Care Seminar – Highview Baptist Church (Fegenbush Campus)
• November 4th – Orphan Sunday – Christian Alliance for Orphans
All of the above events serve to equip churches and Christians and I encourage you to email or call us about them. We would love to hear from you!
It doesn’t stop there. OCA will be continuing to care for children this year by working with our state governments to provide goods for kinship and foster families through our Kid’s Care Closet, we continue to provide chapel services and Bible study at Boys Haven, and we continue to qualify volunteers for our Safe Families program.
Orphan Care Alliance continues to be prayerful and obedient as we humbly serve our great God.
Orphan Care Alliance