OCA is here to serve pastors and church leaders throughout Kentucky and southern Indiana.
We provide education, training and resources, free of charge, to assist you in creating a community of care in your church. Here is a list of some of the resources we provide:
- Guest speakers for Orphan Sunday or for any other orphan care, foster or adoption events in your church
- Foster Care training for members of your congregation who want to engage in foster care in the state of Kentucky
- Trauma informed training for your children’s ministry leaders and youth workers
- Respite care training or training for families to engage in our Safe Harbor ministry
- Adoption Option classes for those in your congregation wanting to engage in adoption, but don’t know where to begin
- Connect support groups for those in your church engaged in foster care and adoption and need some additional support
We are here to serve you and help your members engage in reaching the vulnerable children and families in your church and surrounding community.
If you would like for our Ministry Development Director to contact you with more information about any of these opportunities, please fill out the form below and we will be happy to help in any way we can!