Adoption Option Class
Each 1-hour Adoption Option class discusses the different avenues for adoption, including domestic/private, international, embryo and foster care. Attendees leave the class with an understanding of potential costs and an overview of the process from start to finish. Although no two adoptions are exactly the same, OCA will equip you with resources and a Christian community who understand what the beautiful mess of adoption is like.
Adoption Loans & Grants
Through a partnership with Lifesong for Orphans, OCA provides matching grants and covenant loans to families adopting locally, nationally and internationally so more children can belong to a loving home.
- Covenant Loans are available up to $10,000
- A “Covenant Agreement” is established for qualified families
- Maximizes stewardship by utilizing Federal Adoption Tax Credit to reduce the cash crunch
- Amount of repayment terms determined on an individual basis
- Matching Grants up to $4,000 for qualified families
- Lifesong provides “Support Raising” resources
- Mobilizes the body of Christ to partner with you in your fundraising